Q: Car wont move even in neutral.

Car starts fine and revs fine, However it won't move at all. We tried to push it out of the driveway, and it was not possible. The transmission however moves smoothly from drive to reverse and to neutral etc. It feels like its being held back and not going to move anywhere. Plz help.

Pull up on the parking brake to see if the brake feels loose like the cable has stuck on. Your brakes may have moisture in the brake fluid and it may have froze inside the brakes locking them on. You may need to have the vehicle towed to a shop where it can warm up until the brakes work again and then have the fluid changed to get moisture out of the bakes and to check the cables for seizure.

3. Car wont move even in neutral.