Q: I'm having problem with my electrical in my 2004 Oldsmobile Alero the driver Wendell do not let down the passenger window let down

asked by on September 07, 2017

I'm having problems with my electrical wiring in my 2004 Oldsmobile Alero the drive window do not let down the passenger window let's down slow my cigarette lighter doesn't work and put a fuse in my home it just blows also my car shakes when it's at a stop light r parked

Hi Emmanuel. Thanks for contacting us tonight. When you have an electrical issue like this, the first step is to determine the root source of the problem. In your case, since you are frequently blowing a fuse, its more than possible that you have an exposed electrical wire or a damaged electrical relay that is keeping the circuit open. The problem is trying to locate this wire - which can be anywhere in between the power window control module behind the dash to the power windows and switches themselves. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a power window not working inspection to help you diagnose this problem.