Q: P101 keeps coming on Yukon 2003 after replacing with a new one, cat converters were installed fixing the p420 problem,

Why does my p101 code keep on coming after I replaced it with a new one? Took off the KN FILTER And replaced it with regular one, it use to have p420 on, mechanic said it needed new cats, replaced both cat converters, that's when this p101 started, I replaced it but keep on coming, what's going on?

You will need to test and replace the MAP sensor at the top rear of the engine on the intake. This is used to get barometric pressure when key is on and will cause the computer to not calculate the proper airflow from the MAF sensor. Try replacing the MAP sensor and clear codes and road test to see if code P0101 comes back.

3. P101 keeps coming on Yukon 2003 after replacing with a new one, cat converters were installed fixing the p420 problem,