Q: Weird low sqeeking noise when braking and turning the steering wheel

Hi i have a lexus is200, i just had my ball joints change recently. Since then everytime i brake or turn the wheel, there is this low deep squeeking sound. Its not loud though, it can only be heard if the radio is off. What could possibly cause it?

You should have your suspension and brakes rechecked to see if noise is coming from brakes or the suspension and then a diagnosis can be made. You may have noisey brakes or sway bar links.