Q: When I try to start the car it doesn't click or make any noise

I've tried starting the car and it doesn't make any noise at all or it doesn't even click

A: Hi there. It sounds like you could have eit...

Hi there. It sounds like you could have either a battery or a starter concern. Do the dash lights operate? If everything powers up and the starter will not engage, there could be a fault with the starter, fuse/relay, or wire harness. Check all fuses/relays and replace as necessary. Perform a battery test with a digital battery tester that provides the cold cranking amps and state of health. Perform a voltage drop test with a digital volt/ohm meter on the starter wire to determine if it has excessive resistance.

I strongly suggest acquiring a qualified technician to perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. YourMechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with an inspection of your car's no start condition at your own location.