Q: Rocker arm would i know about it or car be normall

Hi. Car is a vauhall vectra c facelift 1.8 cdt 16v 150bhp 2009 reg. Would i know if i had a broken rocker arm, fitted a new cambelt kit and the bearing in the pulley has burst its bearing within 250 miles, timing looks still to be as it was i heard a noise metallic and then a ping and a dunno if cars tapping now, power seams to have dropped little aswell thanks

A broken rocker arm would definitely make a lot of noise and cause a constant misfire in the cylinder it is related to. My best advice would be to hire an experienced technician to look over the work to see if there were any flaws in the service. It may be necessary to visit a shop that specializes in European makes.