Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-77b8rjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-77b8rjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-77b8rjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-77b8rjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-77b8rjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-77b8rjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-77b8rjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-77b8rjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-77b8rjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-77b8rjs:173:8

Q: Can a gps/tracking device placed on my vehicle cause my car alarm to malfunction?

I have a suspicion that my husband has placed a gps/tracking system on my car WITHOUT my knowledge or consent. He is store manager retail tire/auto repair shop. He said he took my car in2 his shop for routine oil change. Immediately after I started noticing the alarm wouldn't set & also repeatedly goes off while locked in garage & no1 is touchings keys/clicker. He said he'd had problem fixed but once again after he took car to his shop "to spray cleaner into a/c vents bcuz mold problems". The alarm malfunctions again. He wanted 2 disable alarm, I strongly objected.( I'm reg. owner)) he has placed gps/tracking on my cell so he can track me and also his sons phone to ensure that we aren't near his or know of his whereabouts. I just need 2know if it's possible & how I go about having gps removed. I'm a stay@home Mom & am currently financially dependent on him. I have 0 ACCESS 2'household $. He controls everything.. I really need some help,Idont know what 2do

A: Hi there. Its no possible for a GPS unit t...

Hi there. Its no possible for a GPS unit to set off the car alarm unless the ground wire to the GPS unit is wired into the same ground as the alarm system. If the alarm is all of a sudden going off, check the ground wires from the GPS tracking unit and locate where the wire mounts. Look to see if there is any other wires on the same mounting surface. If there is, then follow the wires and see what it goes to. If it goes to the alarm system, then you can relocate the ground wire for the GPS to work properly, or you can remove the ground wire completely and remove the GPS unit if you do not want it in the vehicle. As far as the GPS tracking on your cell phone, you can save your contacts and email them to you and then restore your cell phone. This will erase everything on the cell phone and start it up as a new phone without the tracking. Then you can download your contacts to your phone from your email.