Q: I have tried reactivating the beep when locking and unlocking my 2013 CRV. I can get the lights to blink but no honk. I tried ho

I have tried reactivating by pressing both buttons, I can get the lights to Flash but no horn honk

You will need to access your settings menu and select lock unlock mode and select beep sound to on when you hit the lock or unlock button a second time. There is no setting to have the vehicle beep on the first time you hit the lock or unlock button.

3. I have tried reactivating the beep when locking and unlocking my 2013 CRV. I can get the lights to blink but no honk. I tried ho