Q: I'm getting P0336 code which is crankshaft sensor A. I have changed it out and car still does not start

Car will not start and got a code of P0336 which currently have changed sensor out

Hello - lets check basics first. Do you have spark at the plug now? If not, there is still a fault with the ignition. Get the problem codes whether Check Engine is still on or not. If you have spark, but no engine start, spritz a bit of starter fluid into the air cleaner and attempt a re-start. If the engine fires, but doesn’t run, then you have a fuel supply issue. Listen for a running fuel pump when the ignition is turned to the "Run" position. If no fuel pump, check fuses. I would recommend having a car is not starting inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. I'm getting P0336 code which is crankshaft sensor A. I have changed it out and car still does not start