Q: I'm getting P0336 code which is crankshaft sensor A. I have changed it out and car still does not start

Car will not start and got a code of P0336 which currently have changed sensor out

Hello - lets check basics first. Do you have spark at the plug now? If not, there is still a fault with the ignition. Get the problem codes whether Check Engine is still on or not. If you have spark, but no engine start, spritz a bit of starter fluid into the air cleaner and attempt a re-start. If the engine fires, but doesn’t run, then you have a fuel supply issue. Listen for a running fuel pump when the ignition is turned to the "Run" position. If no fuel pump, check fuses. I would recommend having a car is not starting inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• I'm getting P0336 code which is crankshaft sensor A. I have changed it out and car still does not start