Q: Increased RPM and acceleration. 2013 Suzuki

I can feel my car's RPM and acceleration is increased by it self. I can see a yellow sign that is similar to SETTINGS signs glow in yellow at the time of startup in dashboard. It's s a 665cc Japanese automatic car. Year 2015

Hello - the "Settings" error message, and the symptoms you describe, indicate the throttle position sensor has gone out of adjustment. Since it is adjustable on this model, this problem MAY be solved with a reset of the TPS, or may require replacement of this component. I recommend a throttle position sensor service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Increased RPM and acceleration. 2013 Suzuki