Q: Q: Power problems

I replaced my spark plugs, wires, distributor cap, coil, gas filters and my truck runs good until I drive it and then it jerks and acts like it's missing out on power. I Am not sure what to do. When I replaced my spark plug wires I didn't have them in the correct order and it fried my solenoid. I replaced it and it worked however, I'm not sure it didn't affect my voltage regulator. I have good lighting, except my headlights dim when the engine is idling and they brighten when pushing the gas pedal. When I rev my engine it revs up normal. It seems to be getting plenty of gas. I have no idea what to do now😢. Please help.

You may have defective ignition module or distributor pip sensor. I would suggest having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic check the problem for you or you can start by replacing the ignition module and see if it helps? You may also have a carburetor issue. The carburetor should be check if the base place is loose by twisting it back and forth to see if base place is loose and if it is the carburetor will need to be overhauled or replaced.

3. Q: Power problems