Q: The key won't turn in the ignition

The key won't turn like the steering wheel is locked but the steering wheel isn't locked

Q: Ambient temperature sensor is said to be bad..clutch will not engage.

The A/C compressor clutch is turned on and off by the clutch relay in the intelligent power module on left side of engine compartment. The relay is turned on and off by the engine power train control module. If the...

Q: A strange rumble when vehicle is in idle

The shaking or rumbling suggests that you may have a bit of a rough idle problem. Depending on the severity of the rough idle, this may cause the car to shake or rumble substantially. A rough idle may be caused...

Q: I lost my key, and then a friend tried to MacGyver it and messed up the ignition

Hi there - I would recommend having an inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who can come to your location, diagnose your ignition problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and a...