Q: The key won't turn in the ignition

The key won't turn like the steering wheel is locked but the steering wheel isn't locked

Q: Need help with block heater cord on my van

Hello. From the factory, the block heater comes out of the front of the vehicle. Depending on if you are using the factory system or if you are using an aftermarket unit you may need to mount it someplace else...

Q: Grinding noise, no acceleration, and filthy transmission fluid

Hello. If your batteries are dying that fast, then something is staying on electrically in your vehicle. If you do not have power windows or door then this should make it simple to diagnose. I typically start by checking...

Q: No sound when the lock and panic key buttons are pressed.

After checking the wiring diagrams for the horn and antitheft system for your car I do not see where they connect in any way. I do not think the vehicle is equipped to sound the horn if you have the...