Q: The key won't turn in the ignition

The key won't turn like the steering wheel is locked but the steering wheel isn't locked

3. The key won't turn in the ignition

Q: my car is making squeeking noise it gets louder and louder

If the squeaking noise occurs only when the car is stationary, if the sound is not really obvious (pinpointed) on the mechanic's initial inspection, a quick diagnostic can be performed by simply taking all of the belt driven accessories out...

Q: Car stalls when i punch the gas especially up a slope, accelerating fully or when I require more power from the car to go faster..

It sounds like you may have a fuel supply problem in getting the proper amount of fuel to the fuel injectors. As you know, when you turn the key to on, the fuel pump is activated and the fuel system...

Q: Key stuck in the ignition.

To remove the key from the ignition switch, try turning the steering wheel left and right as you turn the ignition switch. Make sure that the vehicle is in park to make the interlock solenoid unlock the ignition switch lock....