Q: The key won't turn in the ignition

The key won't turn like the steering wheel is locked but the steering wheel isn't locked

Q: Engine knock

Hello. If the engine knock started after a few cold nights then it may be possible that it is related to the engine oil. Engine oil becomes thicker at lower temperatures, which makes it more difficult to pump for the...

Q: I accidentally push the Key ignition in when pulling out my key

Hello, thanks for writing in about your starting issue. This is a known issue with the Chrysler 300's and was actually the subject of a recall. I would suggest taking your car to the Chrysler dealer to see if he...

Q: 2012 chrysler 200 won't start after replacing alternator which was bad after testing.

Hi there. It sounds like something may have shorted during the alternator replacement. If the positive cable going to the alternator made contact with anything metal, then it may have blown the main fuse. If not, then the battery should...