Q: Q: The key won't turn in the ignition

The key won't turn like the steering wheel is locked but the steering wheel isn't locked

3. Q: The key won't turn in the ignition

Q: Will a faulty crank position sensor affect my auto trans function? 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan

Hello - No, the crankshaft position sensor will not affect your transmission at all - except when it fails, and the engine ceases to run. Check your transmission fluid for the correct level and condition (pinkish, with no burned smell)....

Q: AC quit working

Hello. The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by a variety of issues. The first thing I would check is the pressure of the system, as a system that is low on refrigerant may not produce cold air. I...

Q: Lost my transponder key. if i replace my ignition.cylinder do i need to program the new transponder key? 2003 Mitsubishi Galant

Hello - yes, if you do not have at least 2 keys that are already "recognized" by the transceiver, you must have the new keys programmed at a Mitsubishi service center or locksmith equipped with the proper equipment. If you...