Q: Q: The key won't turn in the ignition

The key won't turn like the steering wheel is locked but the steering wheel isn't locked

3. Q: The key won't turn in the ignition

Q: When u turn the wheel it pops loudly & shakes bad when driving down the road

Hello, This is a common sign of a failing CV joint. A CV (Constant Velocity) joint is a shaft that connects the transmission to the wheels, essentially transferring the power from the drive train directly to the wheels. The CV...

Q: Clunking noise in front end when you hit a bump

This may be a sign of worn out control arm bushings. Control arm bushings are an important part of vehicle suspension systems. Bushings are made of rubber which separates the faces of two objects while allowing a certain amount of...

Q: My 1995 Honda Acoord runs in the start position but dies in run position on key switch

Hello. Most of the time, this issue is due to the ignition switch. The lock cylinder will not typically cause this. I usually remove the lock cylinder and make sure it moves freely when it is removed. If it does,...