Q: The key won't turn in the ignition

The key won't turn like the steering wheel is locked but the steering wheel isn't locked

Q: my car cranks but won't turnover

By your list, you have replaced parts relating to both fuel and spark. If you're still not getting fuel and spark, then there may be an electronic failure elsewhere in the system. It could be the ECU (Engine Control Unit),...

Q: Does a new ignition lock cylinder include new keys?

The new lock cylinder does come with new keys but you would have to use the original key to open the doors or have all of the lock cylinders on the doors and trunk match the new ignition lock cylinder....

Q: Engine turns over but won't start. Could it be a sensor and how do I check?

Hi there. There is a possibility that no power is being supplied from the ignition switch to the power distribution center fuse. The ASD relay fuse may have blown on the ground "control" side of ASD relay. Circuit tests need...