Q: The key won't turn in the ignition

The key won't turn like the steering wheel is locked but the steering wheel isn't locked

Q: Battery light staying on

Hi. This could mean there is a short somewhere connected to your alternator. A mechanic can trace this issue along with any other issues along the way in order to diagnose the cause of your battery light.

Q: Rusted brake line

If you have one brake line rusted out, then I would suggest having all the brake lines checked for rust damage. If one line has a leak then the rest are most likely rusted to the point of failure also....

Q: How do I prevent damage to my key?

Whether you have an electronic key or an integrated mechanical key and remote, you need to take care of it. These are electronic devices and a number of different things can cause damage. Here’s what you need to know: ...