Q: Lack of power at full throttle.

I have a derbi bullet 50cc scooter and when I accelerate at Full Throttle there is a Power Drop actually get more power my my trouble is halfway through also noticed a lot of smoke coming out of the engine on start-up I normally goes away after the first minute also when they take off for the first time everyday it has trouble speeding up this problem is gone after first 50 meter but I'm pretty sure it's not normal I have tried letting it run for a while before taking off

Hi there. Your scooter has a fuel flow restriction which could either be in the tank, lines, or carburetor itself. Let off the throttle and open the throttle again. If the scooter fixes its self, then the float bowl in the carburetor could have debris in it causing a restriction. I recommend removing the carburetor and cleaning it and replacing the fuel filter. If you need further assistance with your scooter having a loss of power at full throttle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Lack of power at full throttle.