Q: 2016 vw tiguan ac compressor failed do i need to replace ac condenser aswell

2016 vw tiguan ac compressor failed do i need to replace ac condenser aswell

If the failure caused the system to be contaminated with metallic debris, the condenser would certainly have to be carefully inspected and might have to be replaced depending on what that inspection reveals. If there is no system contamination from the compressor failure, then only those parts that are diagnosed as failed have to be replaced plus the system drier has to be replaced in any event once you have opened the system to the atmosphere. If you desire a comprehensive inspection of your system, please use YourMechanic’s air conditioning system diagnostic/inspection service page. The responding certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will determine exactly what you need to restore the system to normal function and get the repairs implemented for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 2016 vw tiguan ac compressor failed do i need to replace ac condenser aswell