Q: Tcs light and check engine light

Hi my Honda Odyssey 2000 have the check engine light on when I drive like 30 minutes the tcs light is on i change thr catalictic conveyor like 2 week ago i don't know what is wrong with the car can you help me please

Hello, thank you for writing in. When check engine lights illuminate, the first step to take is to have it scanned for diagnostic codes. These are the codes that trigger when a sensor or computer detects any issues. This can be done by a technician or at your local automotive parts stores. Use the information gathered here to not only determine what system is causing the warning light, but if there is a mechanical or electrical fault. The engine typically illuminates the TCS light when the transmission has an issue shifting. When was your last transmission service? Due to the recent catalytic converter repair, you may also want to verify everything with that repair is holding. If any of the codes received after scanning revolve around the exhaust or oxygen sensors, the lights may be related. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department.

3. Tcs light and check engine light