Lights not working v8-5.4l 1999 brake lights turn signals...

Q: Lights not working

The turn signals, brake lights, and hazard lights don't work.

The fuse for "exterior lighting" is the only thing that all three of these circuits share. If that checks out ok, you might be having different issues. The turn signals and hazard lights do share some wiring. The turn signal switch in your steering column also houses the hazard switch. This combination switch sometimes also houses other switches like the intermittent wipers and the wiper washer. If you have noticed any issues with these or your turn signals not canceling after a turn, then the switch might be failing. Even if these other issues are not resent, the switch could still be faulty. The brake lights work on a completely different circuit. Brake lights usually have a switch under the dash to detect you pressing on the pedal. These switches sometimes fall out of place or simply fail. Your cruise control is also tied to this circuit. If the cruise control doesn’t set, that might be a good place to start looking. Tracing electrical issues like these usually require the use of a wiring diagram and specialized tools like volt meters, test lights that are computer safe, and circuit breakers. I recommend seeking the help of a qualified technician. They will have the proper tools and diagrams needed to properly diagnose your light issues.