Q: My 2017 Dodge Challenger Parkview won't come on the screen.

asked by on March 21, 2017

When I reverse, my parkview assist camera will not activate. It was working fine last night

A common failure for these systems is water intrusion into the camera. If you look closely at the lens and see a droplet of water inside the camera, moisture has made it’s way into the unit and may have caused a short. You have your vehicle listed as a 2017 so it should still be under warranty and you should plan a trip to the dealer to have the technicians there take a look as the repair may be covered under your vehicle warranty.