Q: Cooling

I have noticed a puddle under my car after I drive it and it gets up to running temp. And it turns out to be coolant , it's almost directly under the reservoir . But the thing is it only leaks after I drive it . When the engine is cool it doesn't leak. What could this be . Also when I got home today and turned the car off , I heard a bubbling sound and I popped the hood and the coolant in the reservoir was bubbling . But it wasn't boiling like there was air in the system I think. Please help

A: You may just have a cap that is leaking pre...

You may just have a cap that is leaking pressure. Coolant systems are designed to work under pressure, and if the coolant overflow bottle is leaking or the cap is not holding pressure, then it will release coolant. The most common problem is the cap seal leaking, but it should be tested along with the cap to make sure you do not have any leaks in the system. Make sure not to over fill the cooling system above the cold fill line. Replace the cap and have the system pressure tested for leaks.