Q: My car is jerking every time I'm driving under 10mph or when I put it in reverse. And was wondering will my car stop on me

asked by on August 22, 2017

My car is jerking, every time I put the car in reverse or when I'm driving slow under 10mph it jerks. And go really slow to catch speed and was wondering will my car stop on me

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

If you have a check engine light on then you may have an engine computer code stored pointing to the problem. You may have a misfire, broken motor mounts or a mass airflow sensor or intake tube leaks. Have a mechanic scan the computer and diagnose the problem for you.