Q: The car idles and stalls in cold weather conditions only, or if i don't heat it up all the way in cold weather conditions.

What could be the the problem if the car stalls and idles in only cold weather conditions?

A: Hello there. Many common faults will cause ...

Hello there. Many common faults will cause your 2012 Mazda 3 to idle poorly and stall in cold weather. The most common faults would be the coolant temperature sensor, stuck open thermostat, radiator, water pump, MAF sensor, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your vehicle’s rough running problem firsthand and perform any repairs required to resolve the issue.