Q: Coolant thermostat sensor 2008 c300 benz

Hello, my cel came on while I was driving . I checked it at a local autozone and the code read 128 thermostat sensor. The part was 20 bucks . My question is where is the sensor located so I can change it out myself. Also the car just reach 70k miles what maintance should I be looking for to do?. Thank you

Your temperature sensor is going to be located behind the engine on the driver side. You will need to remove the engine cover and you will need a torx bit (30) to remove the sensor. You can find the info for your car on this Mercedes-Benz maintenance booklet. I hope this helps.

As always, if you need help with this issue have one of our professional technicians come help you with a proper diagnostic of your Check Engine Light and help you replace this sensor as necessary.

3. Coolant thermostat sensor 2008 c300 benz