Q: Car cut off, and will turn over but not fire.

I have a 2000 Nissan Quest I was driving and it cut off. I was able to spray starting fluid into the air intake and it started. This happened a few times, then it cut off and will not start again. The fuel pump and the distributor were changed. Please help!

This is a common sign of a lack of fuel supply to the intake manifold. This is usually caused by several things such as faulty fuel injectors, low fuel pressure (regulator) or not enough air supply. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your fuel system to get your car running properly again.