Q: Car cut off, and will turn over but not fire.

I have a 2000 Nissan Quest I was driving and it cut off. I was able to spray starting fluid into the air intake and it started. This happened a few times, then it cut off and will not start again. The fuel pump and the distributor were changed. Please help!

This is a common sign of a lack of fuel supply to the intake manifold. This is usually caused by several things such as faulty fuel injectors, low fuel pressure (regulator) or not enough air supply. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your fuel system to get your car running properly again.

3. Car cut off, and will turn over but not fire.