Q: How do I set my headlights to go on automatically?

I turn my headlights on and off manually, but I'm pretty sure there's a setting so they automatically turn on when it's dark out. My car is a 2015 after all. Where is the setting for this? Thanks!

A: Hi. If the car is equipped with automatic h...

Hi. If the car is equipped with automatic headlights, then the head light switch will have an AUTO setting on the switch. If this setting is located on your light switch, then all you have to do is put the switch in this setting and the headlights will come on and go off automatically. When you shut off the car and lock the doors, the lights will stay on for about 30 seconds, so don’t get alarmed. If you do not have the AUTO setting on your switch, then your car is not equipped with automatic headlights.