Q: Vehicle will not start.

My vehicle just stopped cranking. Now, all it does is turn over.

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Cranking and turning over are both referring to the starter cranking or turning over the engine. If the key is turned inside the ignition and no sound is heard while attempting to start, the starter may be faulty. If a sound from the starter is heard while attempting to start a fuel or ignition issue may be at at fault. I would enlist the help of a technician from YourMechanic to inspect all these systems on your vehicle for proper function. Once the faulty system is determined the technician will be more able to diagnose your issue.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr