Q: Car has no power unless key is turned to the on position. When off interior lights nor head lights work

Car has no power unless key is turned to the on position. When off interior lights nor head lights work

Hi there. Check the fuses to the vehicle and see if any of them are burned. If the fuses are burned, replace them and see what circuit they were in to do a diagnostic troubleshooting if the fuse burns again. If all of the fuses are good, then the issue could be within the ignition switch. Check to see if there is any power when the ignition switch is on the accessories position. If there is no power, then I recommend replacing the ignition switch. If there is power, then there could be a break in the wiring from the battery to the fuse box or a loose ground on the fuse box. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your electrical issues.

3. Car has no power unless key is turned to the on position. When off interior lights nor head lights work