Q: i have a knocking noise coming from under my feet on driver side by the tire and its a bottom knock right under the gas and brakes

asked by on March 19, 2017

I am having a knocking noise under my brakes and gas under my feet steadily impark driving turning Etc it's not loud but noticeable it gets louder as gas is being pushed it's by the driver side wheel I have the 03 Chevy jacked up wondering what's wrong if someone could please give me some advice I really appreciate it thanks

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. If your vehicle is a front wheel drive, then the noise could be a CV Shaft failing causing the knocking noise. If your vehicle is a 4x4, then the front driveshaft universal joints are worn and making the noise. If you need further assistance with your vehicle making a knocking noise under the floor board area, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.