Q: I have a squeaking sound when I hit bumps on the left hand side

asked by on November 20, 2016

I have a squeaking sound when I hit bumps on the left hand side

Clunking noise when I drive over bumps Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello. Most of the time when you get squeaks when hitting bumps it is due to worn out suspension bushings or an issue with the struts. I usually get the vehicle in the air and fully inspect the bushings and joints in the suspension and the steering. If all of those are fine then it is usually an issue with the struts being worn out. If you are thinking of having this suspension noise fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose where this noise is coming from] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/clunking-noise-when-i-drive-over-bumps-inspection

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr