Q: Car losing power, have to stop and restart

My throttle sensor is going off. When I'm waiting at a stop light, the warning light comes on, then the car stalls out. I have to shut the car off and restart it. It seems to work fine then, until the next time I stop. Occasionally, I'll see the light come on while I driving down the highway, and it immediately loses power and bucks until I pull it over, cut it off, and restart. This might be related, but the ESP and traction control lights come on right before the throttle light pops up. I took it to the dealership, and they replaced the whole throttle body, but it's still happening. Any idea what this might be caused by?

The ESP light is for the traction and stability control. If you are seeing this light come on before the throttle system activates then you most likely are having a problem with the ABS system. There is an open recall to reprogram the ABS module that may pertain to your vehicle’s problem. Contact your dealer and see if there are any recalls open for your vehicle that need to be done. If not then scan the systems and record and diagnose any codes received as needed.