Q: Car shakes when driving

asked by on November 09, 2016

My car Shakes really bad...could it be my ball joints? I drive 50 to 60 it starts shaking...as I get to 65 70 it kinda stops..or could it be something else.

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2010 Ford Focus. This is commonly related to out of balance tires, tires with uneven tread wear, wheels out of alignment or as you know, when ball joints are wearing out. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your shaking issue.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr