Q: I am planning to buy a 2012-2014 ford fiesta. I have read complains about transmission&door issues. Any advice?

I am planning to buy a 2012-2014 ford fiesta. I have read complains about transmission&door issues. Any advice?

Hi Xavier. Thanks for contacting us today. To be honest, I would stay clear of these vehicles. The transmission issues that the Fiesta and Focus have had from 2008 until 2014 is notorious and quite common. They are not warranty covered and tend to develop additional problems even after replacement. You might want to consider a different vehicle.

3. I am planning to buy a 2012-2014 ford fiesta. I have read complains about transmission&door issues. Any advice?