Q: My rotors keep going bad.

I've been thru 2 sets in a year. It shakes at low and high speeds when braking. I do not over use or ride my brakes. I've been driving for a long time and haven't had an issue like this till now. What else could be causing them to warp or ware out so fast? I've been told a few different things but don't want to replace things that don't need it yet.

A: You're correct. You shouldn't be go...

You're correct. You shouldn't be going through so many brakes within a year. There is definitely an issue here. I believe you may just want to do a brake system flush. This will eliminate the first thing I thought which is bleeding your brakes. Also, you need to inspect your calipers and lines around your calipers to ensure you aren't leaking fluid. This would cause brake failure also. One thing I have run across as a technician is the mud guard on the back bending and touching the rotors. Also, if your fluid is clear and you don't need the flush, check your rods on your caliper bracket. They should have grease in them to ensure they move freely. I hope this helps.