Q: Car shaking

asked by on March 23, 2016

My car is shaking.

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Unfortunately there are many different reasons that could cause your Honda Civic to shake. These reasons include a lack of adequate fuel pressure, faulty spark plugs or ignition coils, or even weak or broken engine mounts could all cause that shake you are experiencing. Due to the information provided being a bit limited, I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come by, test drive and inspect your Honda. They will have the knowledge and tools needed to not only identify why your Honda is shaking, but make the repairs needed to get your Civic running smooth again.