Q: dashboard lights won't turn on

The dashboard lights won't turn on , and the gear letters won't turn on either , but other interior lights do turn on

Hi there:

This issue is typically caused by a blown fuse in the fuse box located on the driver side of the vehicle. It could also be due to a bad electrical relay that powers these lights. To know for certain, it’s a good idea to read this article on how to check for faulty dashboard lights. If you’re unable to fix this issue or determine what’s wrong with your Liberty, please contact one of our local mobile mechanics to complete an electrical problems inspection for you.