Q: How do I fold down the rear seats?

How do I fold down the rear seats?

The rear seat can be folded down to create a longer storage area in your vehicle. When the seats are folded down, you can access the trunk from the cabin, thus creating space to store longer items that may span the rear seats and the trunk. Folding down the rear seats takes only a few quick steps:

1. Tuck the rear outside seat belt buckles into their seat cushion pockets, so that they are not protruding from the seatbacks.

2. Rotate the center seat belt buckle towards the door that it is closest to.

3. Open the trunk, and locate the two seatback levers, on the back of the rear seats.

4. Pull the seatback levers, and push the seats down. To fold the rear seats back up, simply pull them up until they lock into place.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr