Q: How much should it cost to replace the intake manifold (not just the gaskets) on a 2007 Audi A6 Quattro ?

The computer is saying that the intake manifold is not opening / responding as quickly as it should when the gas pedal is pressed. The dealer has recommended replacing the intake manifold. At a cost of $1,600.

Hello, unfortunately, this is not a service YourMechanic can offer at this time. Thanks for thinking of us though!

3. How much should it cost to replace the intake manifold (not just the gaskets) on a 2007 Audi A6 Quattro ?