Q: The car goes to the right on bumpy roads and bounces badly

asked by on May 24, 2016

Hello. I have some problems, possibly with the alignment, when I drive on bumpy roads. The car has no issues going on the even road, but if there are bumps, it seems to go to the right. I have almost new tires. They have much thread on them. When the road isn't even, it bounces badly and I have to keep the steering wheel tightly, so that I can drive straight. What should I do?

Control Arm Assembly Replacement $115.19 - $913.70 Get a Quote

You may need to have your lower control arm bushings checked for problems on both sides. If the bushings are worn, they may need to be replaced or the lower control arms need to be replaced. Have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic come to your house or office to inspect and replace your control arm assembly.