Q: P06DD code came on what does that mean

P06DD light just came on, is this a serious issue with the challenger?

The Code refers to the dual stage oil pump that your car has. One reported fix has been to simply use the OEM (dealer supplied) oil filter as opposed to aftermarket filters. Among the other possible causes of the code are low oil level, dirty engine oil, a faulty oil pressure sensor, an oil pressure sensor harness that is open or shorted, and the oil pressure sensor circuit has a faulty electrical component or connection. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a check engine light diagnostic - code P06DD and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. P06DD code came on what does that mean