Q: Q: Car overheats

My car is overheating. I replaced the coolant sensor, the thermostat, and the water pump, but it still overheats. The radiator is clean inside.

It is great to see that you have been trying to tackle your Corvette’s overheating concern head on. From the description provided it seems that a lot of components dealing with the cooling system were replaced. From that, I can lean toward a couple of things may be going on here with your Corvette. It is most likely that your Corvette has air trapped inside the cooling system and it still needs to be bled out. The other, worst case scenario, is that the Corvette may have a blown head gasket, which would require replacement. With concerns of this nature, I find it best to recommend seeking the assistance of a certified mechanic to ensure which of these issues could be causing the overheating issue with your Corvette.

3. Q: Car overheats