Q: I have a 2003 honda accord. How much would it cost to install?

I'm a single parent and my daughter just went to college. I purchase a 2003 Honda accord for my daughter and it was checked by a mechanic and he said that I needed an ac compressor. How much would it cost to install.

Thank you, Cynthia

Hello Cynthia, thank you for writing in. The price to replace your daughter’s condenser will vary by make and model, and you can find more information about our pricing from our service department. Keep in mind, the AC condenser and the air condition in general are a luxury option in the vehicle. If you are not able to fix the problem right this second, the vehicle will run just fine without AC. Consider getting multiple quotes from shops around you to compare to our price quote for the repair. You will likely see that we are able to cut costs for shop overhead, sending those savings onto you.

3. I have a 2003 honda accord. How much would it cost to install?