Q: I have clicking in my steering column and it was hard to turn.

So I was making a left turn and heard a clicking in the steering column in the car it was hard turning and also esp light came on well could this be the steering angle sensor

The ESP light could be coming on for the motor that helps the steering on the steering column shaft. The clicking noise that you are hearing could be the clock spring going bad in your steering column. The springs are known for going bad over time. I recommend checking the computer (ECM) for any codes that could relate to the ESP system on your vehicle to give you a better understanding of what needs replaced. If you need further assistance with your ESP light being on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have clicking in my steering column and it was hard to turn.