Q: It's turns off while I'm driving

I put the computer in my car to see any problems that it had and nothing came up

A: Hi there. Sometimes error codes don't a...

Hi there. Sometimes error codes don't always show up when a mechanical or sensor issue exists. A professional mechanic will usually download any trouble codes or engine faults (different than the OBD-II Codes you're looking for); which will direct them to the trouble component. A few items that come to mind initially include the O2 or mass air flow sensor being damaged, or a bad idle air control actuator. It might be a good idea for you to contact one of our local professional mechanics to complete an engine shuts off while driving inspection; so they can properly trace the source of your Honda' issues and recommend the right repairs.