Q: Windshield washer leaking

asked by on July 28, 2016

My car is leaking windshield washer fluid. It’s leaking at the left front end of the car. I filled up the windshield washer to the top and a day later it was empty. Do you know how I can fix this? I hope I can do this myself.

Windshield Washer Reservoir Replacement $107.85 - $430.02 Get a Quote

This would be due to a crack in your windshield washer fluid reservoir on your 2011 BMW 328 xDrive. It is likely a very small crack if it took a whole day to leak out. Most of the time this happens, the fluid leaks out within a few minutes. I would recommend searching around for a windshield washer fluid reservoir that is brand new. A used one will likely have the same issue later on down the road. Once a new washer fluid reservoir has been found and purchased, you can choose to have it installed by a certified professional or you may replace it yourself.