Q: Heat in the front won't work

I've replaced my resistor, blower motor, and the blower motor relay. There best won't turn on for the front of the van. The rear heat works as it should.

Hi there. The front heater core my be restricted. A cooling system flush may resolve the problem. It may be a faulty temperature blend door actuator if the blower motor is still not operational. Checking the fuse would be in order. Another possibility is a faulty climate control panel.

Replacing components without diagnosis can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. I recommend having your heating issue diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to have this taken care of.