Q: Wont remote start and shaking like crazy when manual start

I have a 2015 Chrysler 200C AWD. I went to start it yesterday morning and it wouldn't remote start so when I manually started it the check engine light came on and the entire car was shaking like it was about to fall apart. Any ideas?

Hi there:

Usually if the engine is hard to start and once it does, it shakes pretty violently, it’s due to a vacuum leak, or a fuel system sensor that is causing this to occur. The only way to really determine the exact source of your problem is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection.