Q: My car has a vibrating/clicking sound coming from underneath the drivers side

My car is vibrating/clicking underneath on the drivers side its fine when i steer to the left but when its going straight or im turning to the right it vibrates,It also sounds like an electricsl vibration/clicking sound before this all started my gears were getting stuck of a morning only,it was like my car had to warm up before it would go from reverse into drive and it also had a winding sound in it???can you please help me 馃槼馃槼馃槼

A: Hello. Although it鈥檚 very difficult to diag...

Hello. Although it鈥檚 very difficult to diagnose a problem without being there to inspect in person, it appears you might have multiple issues. The vibrating/clicking sound when you steer may be due to a CV joint that may be damaged on the passenger side. It鈥檚 also possible that you have a transmission issue if you鈥檙e experiencing trouble shifting or if there is a winding sound as the vehicle drives. Depending on whether the transmission fluid has been flushed, the issues could be related to the fluid, damaged interior seals, or other internal components inside the transmission. A good bet would be to have one of YourMechanic鈥檚 local technicians complete an inspection of the front end and transmission problems so they can properly diagnose what鈥檚 damaged and recommend smart and affordable repairs.

Our certified mechanics come to you 銉籅acked by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee銉籉air and transparent pricing