Q: New tires shaking with acceleration

asked by on February 29, 2016

I have new tires and just had them balanced, but my car still shakes when I accelerate.

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Your car may be shaking during acceleration for many reasons. First, it is possible that the new tires were not inspected correctly. Some other reasons include issues with the suspension and steering. I would recommend having a certified mechanic inspect your suspension and steering and look over your recent tire installation to determine why your vehicle is shaking during acceleration.