Q: My 2006 Toyota Sienna is leaking oil between the engine and transmission. How much does it cost to fix it?

Oil is leaking between engine and transmission.

Hi there. It really depends on where the leak is coming from, and whether or not it’s engine or transmission fluid that is leaking. The best way to determine the source and receive an estimate for repair is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an oil / fluid leak inspection.

3. My 2006 Toyota Sienna is leaking oil between the engine and transmission. How much does it cost to fix it?