Q: Is the fuel filter located inside the fuel pump of a 2001 Chrysler 300m

I'm trying to replace my fuel filter but whenever I search I only get the fuel pump and nobody sales one. Is it located inside of the fuel pump

The fuel filter is Mopar Part No. 5003960AA. It is a serviceable component of the fuel pump and thus the fuel pump must be removed from the fuel tank to replace the filter. The fuel filter might be discontinued by Chrysler but I do see it sold from some vendors on the Internet under that part number. If you need replacement of the fuel filter, or repairs to the fuel system, please request service via YourMechanic’s fuel filter replacement service page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Is the fuel filter located inside the fuel pump of a 2001 Chrysler 300m