Q: how do you know if a car is vapor locked and how do you fix it?

car stalled while driving. would not restart. engine turns over, not overheated and has a half tank of gas. Checked underneath car and fuel pump sounds like it is clicking on, but feels like gas may not be getting to the engine? Because of 108 temp outside, thought maybe it vapor locked? if so, what do I do to fix it, or what are your thoughts on what the problem may be?

It is very unlikely that a fuel injected engine is vapor locked (even at 108 degrees). From experience, an electrical component failed based upon heat and mileage of the vehicle. A code scanner will likely lead you to the issue.

If the fuel pump is running, crankshaft position sensors fail frequently on your vehicle and will cause a crank but no start. A technician from YourMechanic can perform a code scan with a diagnostic tool to help determine the cause of your stalling issue.