Q: Where is a transmission control solenoid located on a 2008 dodge Durango with a 4.7

I need to know where a transmission control solenoid is located

The transmission shift control solenoids are located in the transmission valve body which is accessible once you remove the transmission oil pan. Typically, transmission valve bodies, and the solenoids, can be serviced without removing the transmission from the vehicle. There are electrical tests that can be performed on the solenoids, but those tests are not conclusive in the event that your solenoid is failing due to entrained debris or if it has an intermittent fault. If you need service on this component(s), please schedule using YourMechanic’s transmission shift solenoid service page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Where is a transmission control solenoid located on a 2008 dodge Durango with a 4.7